B.A. (Bruce) Beairsto
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
On the occasion of his nomination to Council in 2006
- Born in Peace River, Alberta in 1951.
- Graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 1973.
- Articled to Brian Dixon, ALS and received ALS commission in 1976.
- Served on Standards Committee.
- Served on Discipline Committee.
- Served on Executive of Grande Prairie Minor Hockey.
- Served on Executive of Grande Prairie Storm Junior Hockey.
- Served as a member of the Grande Prairie Downtown Redevelopment Committee.
- Served as a Director of the 2000 Alberta Games.
- Member of the Grande Prairie Swan City Rotary Club for 15 years.
- President of Beairsto Lehners Ketchum Engineering Ltd. in Grande Prairie.