B. (Brian) Ball
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Brian Ball, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA Council Member (2015-2017)|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2015
- Raised in Southern Alberta.
- Studied Engineering at U of A from 1988 – 1992.
- Began surveying with Stewart Weir, 1990.
- Land surveyor and partner with Baseline Geomatics (Feb 2014 – Present).
- Completed Canadian Board of Examiners for Professional Surveyors requirements in 2008.
- Articled to Al Nelson, ALS February 2009.
- Commissioned as a Canada Lands Surveyor May 2009.
- Commissioned as an Alberta Land Surveyor December 13, 2013.
- Holds memberships with PSC, ACLS, ABCLS and ASSMT.
- Current member of the ACLS Public Awareness Committee.
- Past member of the Professional Development Committees with ALSA and ABCLS.
- Past member of the ALSA Standards and Public Relations committees.
- Past council member of ASSMT.