C.D. (Colin) Keir
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Colin Keir, ALS|
|Known for||Councillor (2016-2019)|
As published in ALS News upon his nomination for Council, 2016
- Born and raised in Calgary, Alberta.
- Graduated from Crescent Heights High School in Calgary in 1988.
- Diploma from SAIT in Engineering Science Technology in 1992.
- BSc. in Surveying Engineering from the University of Calgary in 1995.
- Articles served under John Lovse, ALS and Bill Lovse PEng., ALS.
- Received PEng Designation in 2001.
- Received ALS commission in 2004.
- Member of the Pubic Relations Committee (2000 to 2004).
- Member of the Professional Development Committee (2007-2010).
- Current member of Registration Committee (2010-present).
- Previous employment with Terramatic Technologies Inc. (1996-2008) and MMM Geomatics (2008-2012).
- Currently Calgary practice lead with Urban Systems Survey Inc.