C. (Carl) Larsen
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Carl Larsen, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA Council Member (2015-2018)|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2015
- Born in Vancouver, BC in 1961.
- Diploma in Survey Technology from BCIT in 1982.
- Degree in Surveying Engineering from UNB in 1991.
- Received Professional Engineer Designation in 2000 under Henry Devos.
- Received Namibian Land Survey Commission in 1997 under Walter Volkman.
- One year with MMM Geomatics.
- Twenty years with McElhanney.
- Five years in Namibia.
- Two years with BC Rail.
- Member of the Professional Development Committee for two years.
- Member of the Future of the Association Committee for one year.
- Vice-chair of the Future Committee 2014 - 2015.
- Currently, the Department Manager and Quality Manager at MMM Geomatics.