D.A. (Daniel) Lachance
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Daniel Lachance, ALS|
|Known for||Also a Canada Lands Surveyor|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2005
- Born in St-Georges, Quebec.
- Graduated from Polyvalente Abenaki in 1978.
- Graduated from College Limoilou in Techniques Géodésiques in 1981.
- Employed by Midwest Surveys 1981-1989.
- Graduated from University of Alberta in Survey Sciences in 1991.
- Employed by Coordinates Surveys 1992-1994.
- Obtained CLS commission in February 1993.
- Articled to Dwight Wiberg, ALS.
- Obtained ALS commission in November 1994.
- Employed by All West Surveys 1994-present.
- Member of the Standard Committee 1995-1998.
- Member of the Discipline Committee 2003-present.
- Member of the CIG since 1990.
- President of the Bonnie Doon Community League 1998-2002.
- President of Association des Scouts Francophone d’ Edmonton 2002-present.
- Hobbies include hunting, skiing and producing maple syrup.