D.M. (Duane) Haub
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2010
- Graduated from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology with a Survey Technology diploma in 1986.
- Employed by Murray and Associate Surveys from 1987 to 1989.
- Graduated from the University of Calgary with a B.Sc. in Survey Engineering in 1993.
- Employed by Emmerson and Associates Surveys Ltd. from 1991 to 1997.
- Articled under Ian Emmerson, ALS, CLS, and received ALS commission in 1998.
- Employed at Midwest Surveys Inc. from 1997 to present.
- Served on the Professional Development Committee from 1998 to 2004 and as chairman in 2001.