G.A. (Greg) Boggs
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Greg Boggs, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA President (2015-2016)|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2015
- Born in Vermilion, Alberta in 1961.
- Received B.Sc. from University of Alberta in 1988.
- Received ALS commission in November 1995.
- Worked with Stewart, Weir & Co. Ltd. on land claims in 1995.
- Received CLS commission in April 1997.
- Began work with Universal Surveys Inc. in May 2005 as vice-president and became president effective April 1, 2009.
- Association vice-president 2014-2015
- Association president 2015-2016
- Continue to work as president of Universal Geomatics Solutions Corp. 2009-Present
- Member of Institute of Corporate Directors 2013
- Worked on numerous ALSA committees including the Registration Committee and Discipline Committee.