I.S. (Irwin) Natt
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Irwin Natt, ALS|
|Known for||Chair, ALSA External Relations Committee (2014-2015)|
As published in ALS News upon his nomination for Council, 2015
- Born in India, raised in Calgary, Alberta.
- Graduated from University of Calgary with BSc in Geomatics Engineering in 2005.
- Articles served under Craig C. Hughes, ALS.
- ALS commission obtained in 2010.
- PEng obtained in 2010.
- CLS commission obtained 2014.
- Employed with McElhanney Land Surveys in Calgary since 2004.
- Member of Public Relations Committee 2011-2013.
- Chair for External Relations Committee (Formerly Public Relations Committee) 2013-2014.
- Education Lead for External Relations Committee 2014-2015.
- Served as an advisor on the Geomatics Engineering Advisory Committee (GEAC) 2011-2014.
- Mentor for several SAIT students 2012-2014.