K.D. (Kevin) Grover
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Kevin Grover, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA Councillor (2014-2016)|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2014
- Currently the Regional Technology Lead for the Edmonton office and is responsible for integrating new technology into the design teams including 3D GIS, LiDAR, BIM and UAV technology, and an Alberta Land Surveyor specializing in Land Development, Transportation and Construction related projects.
- Employed by Stantec in Edmonton for over 10 years.
- Regional Technology Lead for Stantec Edmonton office.
- Employed by Midwest Surveys in Edmonton in 2007.
- Was the practice lead for the Edmonton Geomatics group.
- Graduate from the University of Calgary Geomatics program.
- Speaker at Autodesk University in Las Vegas – December 2013
- Speaker at AceBIM Symposium in Calgary and Edmonton – November 2013
- Member of the GNSS Working Group for ALSA
- Member of the Public Relations Committee for ALSA
- Speaker at GeoAlberta conference – 2010/2011