R.C. (Ray) Guy
As published in ALS News upon receiving his commission in 2008
Ray Guy was born in Newfoundland in 1967. He graduated from Cabot Collegiate in 1985 and from the Cabot Institute of Trades and Technology in 1991. He also attended the University of New Brunswick from 1992-1993.
He has also served on the ALSA Public Relations Committee since 2006.
Survey experience includes:
- 1987-1992: municipal and engineering surveys in Newfoundland with W. Harris Surveys Ltd.
- 1993-1994: surveyed overseas in Italy and South Korea;
- 1995-1996: Confederation Bridge Construction;
- 1996-1997: employed with Focus Surveys;
- 1997-2002: employed with Challenger Geomatics Ltd.;
- 2002-present: The Cadastral Group/ Focus Surveys in Calgary.