S.M. (Sandra) Davies
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Sandra Davies, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA Councillor (2016-2019)|
As published in ALS News upon her nomination for Council, 2016
- Born in Edmonton, raised in Calgary.
- Graduated from University of Calgary with Bachelor of Science in Surveying Engineering, 1991.
- Articles served under L.R. Olson, D.N. Tomkinson and W.W. Fawcett
- ALS commission obtained in 1998.
- CLS commission obtained in 2004.
- Currently employed with Global Raymac Surveys as a Senior Oilfield Project Manager.
- Previous Employment Incudes: Millennium Geomatics, Altus (Crape) Geomatics, Midwest Surveys, Can-Am Geomatics, and Beta Surveys Inc.
- Currently a member of the Registration Committee.
- Previously volunteered on the Standards Committee, Registration Committee and Convention & Social Committee.
- Hobbies include biking, hiking, skiing, photography, and travel.