T.A. (Tony) Brown
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2005
- Born in Newfoundland 1958.
- Graduate of the College of the North Atlantic, St. John’s, NL, 1984.
- Articled to Alvin Barrow, NLS, (1988-1990).
- Received Newfoundland Land Surveyors Commission (1990)
- Articled to Brent Murray, ALS, (1997-2000).
- Received ALS Commission (2000)
- Employed by Usher Canada (1997-2000).
- Employed by HCS Ltd. and Tony A. Brown Surveys Ltd. (2000-2002).
- Employed by Focus (2002-Present).
- Member of the Professional Development Committee (2003-Present).