T. (Thomas) To
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
- Born in Hong Kong.
- Graduated from North Battleford Comprehensive High School in Saskatchewan.
- Received B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from the University of Saskatchewan, 1978.
- Received Professional Engineer Status in 1981.
- Received ALS Commission in 1982.
- Received CLS Commission in 1985.
- Experience in Municipal Surveys and Municipal & Civil Engineering.
- Worked for various National Consultant Engineering firms from 1982 – 1992 in the capacity of Alberta Land Surveyor and Project Engineer.
- Served on various ALSA ad hoc committees including RPR and Co-ordinate based cadastre.