A.L. (Ashley) Robertson
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
On the occasion of her nomination for Council, 2013
- Born in Winnipeg, and raised in Brandon, Manitoba.
- Graduated from the University of Calgary Geomatics Engineering program in 1998.
- Articled under John Stephens, ALS from 1998 to 2001.
- Received ALS commission #681 in 2001.
- Received P.Eng. designation in 2002.
- Served on the Convention & Social Committee (1999-2004).
- Chairman of the Conventional & Social Committee (2001- 2002).
- Served on the Section 9 Ad Hoc Committee (2003-2005).
- Chairman of the Section 9 Ad Hoc Committee (2004-2005).
- Served on the Registration Committee (2006 to present).
- Activities include running, golfing, skiing (all types), mountain biking, travel, and chauffeuring children.