J.P. (Jacques) Dupuis
From Alberta's Land Surveying History
|Jacques Dupuis, ALS|
|Known for||ALSA Councillor (2014-2016)|
On the occasion of his nomination for Council, 2014
- Born in Edmonton, Alberta in 1965.
- Graduated from Austin O’ Brien High School in Edmonton in 1983.
- Began surveying in 1984.
- Graduated from University of Alberta, BSC Survey Science in 1992.
- Articled to John Wallace ALS in 1995.
- Received Alberta Land Surveyor Commission in 1997.
- Reside in Calgary with wife of 26 years, Rhonda. Two sons Mathieu and Nicolas.
- Regular Volunteer at the Calgary Food Bank and Calgary Minor Hockey.
- Current Facilitator with Eclipse College.
- Member, Convention and Social Committee (1997-1999).
- Past Chair, Convention and Social Committee (1997-1998).
- Six Years as member of the Registration Committee (2001-2007).
- Member of Continuing Competency Working Group.
- Member, Practice Review Board (2007-2010).
- Past Chair, Practice Review Board (2009-2010).
- Current position is President and CEO of Can-Am Geomatics Corp.
- Interests include camping, motorsports, and travel.